Trusts and Foundations
Very Special Kids partners with many generous trusts, foundations and private ancillary funds.
Our philanthropic partners are dedicated to helping children with life-threatening conditions and their families and are fundamental in our ability to provide the many programs and services we offer.
Setting up a trust, foundation or a private ancillary fund (PAF) is the important first step of planned giving. At Very Special Kids we are committed to helping you make informed funding decisions based around your values, interests and passions and will work with you to select programs that meet your philanthropic objectives and desired level of involvement.
Very Special Kids is most grateful to the following trusts and foundations for their recent philanthropic support;
- Barr Family Foundation
- Bell Charitable Trust
- Brian M Davis Charitable Foundation
- Gandel Philanthropy
- George and Edith Ramsay Charitable Trust
- Honda Foundation
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- May and Stanely Smith Charitable Trust
- Pierce Armstrong Foundation
- Renton Family Fund
- Sirius Foundation
- State Trustees Australia Foundation – Norma Foster Perpetual Gift
- The Marian & E.H. Flack Trust
- The William Angliss (Victoria) Charitable Fund
If you are from a trust or a foundation and would like to know more about the work of Very Special Kids or if you know of a trust or foundations that could support us, please contact Nicole Williams – Fundraising Lead, Philanthropy
on 03 9804 6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org